Advantages and Benefits of Concrete Homes
These links discuss the supporting technical data for the advantages and
superior qualities of concrete homes.
- Summary of the benefits of owning a home made with insulated concrete forms.
- Discussion of the Energy Savings of a home built with Insulated Concrete Forms in comparison to wood framed homes
- Discussing the Lowered Maintenance Costs associated with building with Insulated Concrete Forms.
- The benefits of I.C.F.'s and the reduction of problems associated with molds and moisture.
- A discussion of fire safety and I.C.F.s
- The Environmentally Friendly aspects of building with Insulated Concrete Forms.
- Quantitative scientific time referenced evaluation of the sustainable aspects of building with concrete.
- A complete list of Technology Briefs published by the Portland Cement Association.
Green products for Your Home
When I complete the construction of any home for my clients, I recommend that they not introduce toxic chemicals in the form of everyday household cleaners. I suggest the use of non-toxic products for the cleaning and care of their new home as well as their current home. The best products that I have found are from a company that has been a leader in creating healthy home environments for over fifty years. To learn more about these great products, or to place your order, visit this website.